This brand-new cabin is spacious and secluded, perfect for your family vacation or romantic getaway.
Our cabin comfortably sleeps 6 and is equipped with:
- Two Bedrooms with king-sized beds
- Loft with a queen-sized bed
- Two Bathrooms
- Full kitchen
- Living room
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV and “Starlink” Internet service
The central station of the cabin! We’ve fully stocked it with dishware and cooking essentials.
There are cleaning supplies under the sink, towels in the bottom drawer to the left of the oven, and hot mitts in the island drawer. We do have a garbage disposal- the switch is to the left of the sink.
It’s very simple, we promise! We provide a supply of pods (under the sink) – you’ll need to insert one into the flip box container on the inside of the dishwasher door, then press the program button of your choice – then press the start button.
You shouldn’t need to adjust any settings. If you run into any difficulties (e.i. it’s not cooling efficiently) please let us know.
The stove/oven is your typical 5 burner electric appliance with a tempered ceramic cooktop.
We’ve found that groceries work best on the island and/or on the shelves next to the fridge.
- Trash bags
- Paper towels
- Dish soap
- Dishwasher detergent
- Antibacterial wipes
- Broom and dustpan ( inside closet next to spiral staircase)
- Hand soap
- Dishcloths and hand towels
- Coffee pot/Keurig
- Glass baking pans
- Pots and pans
- Cookie sheet (drawer under oven)
- Muffin tin
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Cooking utensils
- Serving and mixing bowls
- Can opener
- Wine glasses
- Coffee mugs
- Basic spices
- Vegetable oil
- Highchair- please let us know ahead of time if this is needed for your stay
If any of the above items are not at the house, please kindly let us know.
Our dining table seats 6.
A TV, DVD player and stereo sit in the corner of the dining area. You will find an assortment of games stored in the bench seat.
- Both bathrooms have hotel-sized complimentary soaps & lotions to get you started
- Towels and hairdryers are provided for your use
- Extra towels can be found on the shelves in each bathroom
- Please make sure the shower curtain lies inside of the shower basin to reduce wet floors
The downstairs bedrooms have king-size beds, and the loft upstairs has a queen bed.
All linens are included. We also have clothing wardrobes (with hangers), so you don’t have to live out of your suitcase!
Extra pillows and blankets are located in the storage bench next to the wardrobes. In the loft, the extra pillows and blankets are in the laundry room. If you use the extra pillows and blankets, we ask that you leave them out so that our cleaning staff can attend to them properly.
The ceiling fan/light in the loft is controlled via remote – to ensure consistency. Please keep the remote on the side table next to the chair. The wall switch for this fan is located between the bathroom and owner’s closet.
The two bedrooms downstairs have ceiling fans with your standard pull chain control. The light can be turned on by the light switch, but the fan will need to be turned on separately with the pull chain.
Charging your devices:
You will find that all of the lamps in the bedrooms/loft have a USB port for more convenient charging.
We have a washing machine and dryer located in the laundry room up in the loft. There is a supply of detergent pods and dryer sheets on the shelf next to the washer that you’re welcome to use. The laundry basket provided is there for your use along with the beach towels!
You will notice hooks on the wall across from the washer and dryer, these are for the loft guest to hang their clothing as we do not have a separate wardrobe in the loft.
The laundry detergent pods need to be thrown into the actual drum with the clothes for them to disintegrate properly. To operate, simply select the program you want, close the door and hit start.
This is pretty straight forward- we just ask that you empty the lint collector as needed.
Entertainment Systems & Games
You’re welcome to use our TV and entertainment system for your personal use.
A TV and DVD player sit in the corner of the dining area- we have Direct TV and also have provided a small assortment of DVDs. You’ll find the remote control underneath the television on the black shelf. You can also log into any streaming accounts you may have- please just remember to log out of your accounts before you leave Camp7.
How to work the TV:
- Use the remote labeled “TV/Streaming” to turn the TV on
- This will land you on HDMI 1 which is linked to Direct TV. If you want to stay on Direct TV, you will want to switch to the remote that is labeled “Cable.”
- To watch a streaming service such as Netflix or Hulu, you will press the home icon button on the “TV/Streaming” remote to get to the home display. You can then select the app you want to use.
- To get back to cable TV, navigate to the home display again (home icon button on black remote) and scroll down to the dashboard and over to the “TV/Inputs” section. Select “HDMI 1”
How to work the DVD player:
- You will need to plug this in to one of the HDMI slots (you may have to unplug something else first)
- Turn the DVD player on
- From the home dashboard, you will select the appropriate HDMI input
- Insert your movie and enjoy! (Use the DVD player remote to navigate the movie)
You’re more than welcome to use our sound system. You can connect any device via Bluetooth (name: Explorer XL). We ask you to be mindful about volumes, especially early in the morning and late at night. There is a manual directly underneath the stereo.
You will find an assortment of board games stored in the bench seat at the dining table.
There are yard games outside in the game box next to the grill under the cabin- we just ask that you put any games you’ve used back at the end of your stay!
Yard games include: Corn hole, bocce ball, ladder ball, Kan Jam, Spikeball, horseshoes, etc. Don’t forget about volleyball up at the pond too!
In addition to our yard games, we have larger game capabilities out at the athletic field. These include games such as soccer, football & flag, kickball, Slip ‘N Slides, etc.. The storage shed contains all the balls, bats, nets etc…
You can find more information about additional games and events in the “Camp7 Activities” section.